Tuesday, November 24, 2009



Holiday Time Meal and Thanks
I have a lot of favorite holiday foods. Below I just decided to name a few.
1) I love eating honey baked ham the best because personally I think turkey is nasty it just has no flavor.
2) My one of my favorite side dishes is collard greens they are absolutely yummy and go great with cornbread.
3) Macaroni is so good and cheesy and I just love it.
4) Stuffing is so good sometimes before it’s baked its smells delicious and feels are apartment with

amazing aromas.
5) I also love when my auntie brings edible arrangements they are beautifully arranged and are quite tasty.
6) To wash all that delicious food down with nice fruit punch kool-aid and various sodas.
7) My favorite holiday dessert is sweet potatoe. Yummy!!
8) My second favorite is chocolate cake which is so good with vanilla ice cream.
9) I also love grandmas homemade brownies made with love.
10) Last but not last the thing we bring out when everybody leaves is are delicious barbeque ribs.
I may not have the most expensive clothes are be very popular, but I still have a lot to be thankful for this year. The most important thing I am thankful for is being alive. I am thankful for a loving and sometimes annoying family. I am grateful we actually were able to have food be put are table. I am thankful for everything I have because what seems like the basic needs to me is not what even what some kids have.


No comments:

Post a Comment